dear friend, after typing footnote press application key and press alphabet g you will land on the footnote reference no. on the main document.
zoher kheriwala taheri menswear mumbai. skype id zoher.kheriwala
----- Original Message ----- From: "anjali Anand" <anjaliana...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] adding footnotes in ms word

thanks friends, but after alt control f i am unable to return to the
main body of the document inspite of pressing escape.
more help  is needed.
much thanks.

On 4/13/12, Shona Man <shonam...@gmail.com> wrote:
If you are using MS word 2003 then press control+alt+f, for insurting
footnote, as discussed above. The cursor will automatically land into
the area where u have to write the footnote, remember no need to give
your numbering as it by its own takes the numbering. After writing the
footnote just press application butten and press G, by doing so you
will come again in the main text area where you are writing your
paragraph.
However one doubt regarding it is in my mind, if any body can solve
it? suppose I insurted the footnote and now I want to edit it, and for
doing it I want to go to the same footnote for making necessary
correction in it, how is that possible? Remember, we can go to it
manually by pressing down arrow, but here I am asking about any short
key combination.