At least in c5, the dictionary is not  powerful enough.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of habeeb. c
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:46 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] a mobile dictionary required

hello mr. priyesh.
In some of the recently released nokia handsets in third generation
category there is already an inbuilt dictionary which can be
successfuly used with the aid of talks. please let me know which
handset you are using.

On 4/17/12, Priyesh.C.U <priyesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear friends,  is  there  any  accessible dictionary that can be used in
> mobile phones? i would like to get a talks compatible dictionary software
> for my nokia.
> expecting your help.
>
>  With best regards, Priyesh.C.U, Assistant Professor, Department of
> Politics, Koyilandy Government College, Kozhikode District, Kerala
> & PH.d Scholar, School of International Relations & Politics, M.G
> University, Kottayam.
> Mobile: 09846141225
> Email I D:
> priyesh...@gmail.com
>  Skype I D: priyesh.cu Follow me on Twitter: priyeshcu
> "Whenever there is
> Decline of righteousness,
> And rise of unrighteousness,
> I incarnate myself
> To protect the virtuous
> And to destroy the wicked,
> From Age to Age.
> Geeta".

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.