From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Vamshi. G
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:55 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] MOTIVATE MR PLZZ

Hi Pinkesh,

We often talk about great achievers for felicitation.  I wonder what
award should be given to that person who has not only changed your
mind from ending your life, but also wants to live for himself as well
as for others around him.  I think this should change our friend's
mind also and trigger his desire to live.

On 4/18/12, Pinkesh Tailor <pinkesh.tai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I too was having similar kind of ideation around 5yrs back, I
> started my way for ending my life, I was on a street and some one was
> touching my feetand asking some money, I got an understanding that
> person was blind as well. The most miserable part was that he was even
> crippled by both his legs. When I spoke to him about his misery he
> said that he was made to be blind and crippled when he was very small
> by some mafia who made children handicap so they can begg for money.
> Still there was happiness within that man and a feeling to live his
> life to the fullest. When I asked that person that dont you feel to
> end your life due to this miseries, on this he gave a big smile
> stating "ending my Life"? He told me that he was begging so that from
> the money which he collects he can look after other people of his
> groups, as he did not wanted his fellow friends to beg, but rather
> with that money he use to buy some raw material with which his friends
> who were also blind and crippled made some handicraft and novelty and
> could earn a living. With this I felt shameful on myself and now I am
> a happy merried man with a small child, it was just a matter of time,
> let this time get passed and every thing will be fine.
> All the very Good Luck for your wonderful life ahead.
>
> On 4/18/12, jagadeshwari kumari <jags...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please spend your time comparing yourself with others who are inferior
>> to you. hope this will relieve you from your deep pain, happy lots and
>> lots of cheerfulness in the forthcoming days.
>> On 4/18/12, anish.kha...@yahoo.com <anish.kha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> I am very upset of my blindness and thinking of suicide....
>>> Sent from my Nokia phone

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>> Skype: k.jagadeshwari78