From: gufran <gufran.ahmed1...@gmail.com>
Sender: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:05:56
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] data card review (specially from huawei brand users)needed.

hello sir, i have no intention to say that actually i have experience
misguided advice in order to connect mobile as a modem.
usually they says that www will be act as your access point.
but for data card it might be diferent way to connect and work as a dial
up connection.

because each operator has different settings for access internet.
other vice i have no intention to prove him wrong.
i opologize for my mistake.