dear akhilesh,
as per my knowledge, contents of web pages cannot be highlighted in that way in web browsers. which browser you are referring?

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "akhilesh" <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, 19 April, 2012 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] (no subject)

Hi Umesha,
Just go to the beginning of the sentence which you wana highlight,
press shift and downarrow and entire line will be highlighted. use
other standerd jaws reading keystrokes such as for highlighting the
word, control plus shift plus rightarrow and it'll work. needless to
say that it is a temproary solution just to guide your sighted fokes
to find the area of a webpage which you are refering.

Thanks,
---
Akhilesh Kumar Dahiya,
Advocate.