For your information, Windows also has open source and free software.
Regards,

P. Balaraman.

On 4/17/2012 3:44 PM, habeeb. c wrote:
that is the main advantage of having such an application in Linux. If
it is produced in windows, it is of the producer. but if it is
produced in linux it ours, even you can contribute.

On 4/15/12, Amrit Pal Singh<amritpa...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Why can't this software work under windows environment? I think, some of our
friends in Delhi  are already using such technique for a long time but they
don't want to sell it free. They have been producing the same results under
windows environment. I don't know they would share their secret on this
list. Had they shared it earlier, this mail couldn't have become news.
Comments awaited.
----- Original Message -----
From: "habeeb. c"<habee...@gmail.com>
To:<accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 3:09 PM
Subject: [AI] hats of to mr Nalin satyan.

Hello friends.
something very interesting to share with you all. Nalin satyan a
budding genius from Kerala who has been making astounding discoveries
in Ubundu linux with the aid of his father Satyasheelan has quite
recently devoloped a braille text editor. IN this application we can
type using a six dijit keyboard structure in a normal keyboard and
produce normal output in English Hindi and other regional languages.
Even English abbreviations are available in this format. The software
is named "Sharada braille writer". I'm here by sending you all a link
for downloading this application which i got from another mailing
list. The application will work only with Ubundu 11.4. to know more
please contact.
sath.li...@gmail.com
or 09446012215.