sorry for this question if u think it silly.
There are 3 topics given,  will any one of these topucs is celected by
the owner later or
 Can we choose any one topic among these

On 4/25/12, Amar Jain <amarjain2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Avinash
>
> Nagma is a name for girls.
> As you can see right after that word there is a comma and its written
> a young blind girl...
> This name in music means a song or precisely a tune. A pattern in
> which specific notes repeat
> also called as 'TARAANA' in hindi....It is a musical name.....
>
> Good competition in the offing.
>
> Further, I have two queries
> 1. In the second topic, there is word mentioned: 'denied Nagma', what
> does it mean?
> 2. could yu make it clear, that prises will be awarded in cash or kind?
> I am thinking to participate.

                   thanks and   regards
your's    PRABHU K.
phone:  09176394241
b com corperate and secretaryship
loyola college, chennai
you can give me a personal message by clicking the link below!!
kota.pra...@gmail.com

99% of our problems are caused by 1% of our carelessness and negligance