hello! maheshindar sahab! where r u u have created skype ID. and u r aded in my skype buddy list. but never comes online. i need your help about Punjabi speech in jaws. so help me help me help me help me help, help, help, help, help, help, help, help!
worms regards
Dinesh mittal from barnala Punjaab
----- Original Message ----- From: "maheshinder" <mahesh.kho...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:34 AM
Subject: [AI] Using Ovi maps

Ever since GPS has been part of a mobile device, it has proved to be a very helpful tool for the visually challenged. The Ovi map application provided by Nokia for free, has an inbuilt voice guidance through which I have recorded an audio which will be useful for the beginners.
To download this file the link is given below:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0f2477

Maheshinder