Hi all
hope all r doing good
Please may know the full process of shares that are: what r shares?
how does the the company work on it? what is the work of the stock
brocker? what is stock market? & etc.
Please help me members
as I don't know the basics of it
Secondly
I don't know what is this government securities & bonds
but public can buy I know that & it is issued by the government
I actually don't know the functions of it & how it works & how to buy it
what r its uses and all I dont know
So please can u experts help me?
its a request
thirdly
asking & requesting book which I need in soft copy or e format
regarding accounting which should have the journal account till the
balance sheet.
It should also consists of the non trading organisation & as well as
the trading organisation accounting.
If it has the practical sums & instances also it would be very help ful
for me
and my friend named kushal is also in need of it
He is doing is 9th grade
i will anticipate that u experts & friends will help me
its a request
please
in regards
shreyas n reddy