are you a miner? being a miner are you paying the income tax? I mean, do you have an income that crosses the 0 tax cut off? are you planning to travel abroad in near future? if the answers for many of these are "NO" then why burden your parents?
finally, so much pleasing is not needed. directly put your problem/question.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "shreyas nagaraj" <n.shreyas.re...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, 29 April, 2012 2:13 AM
Subject: [AI] regarding S B I net banking transaction & renewal of passportonline

hi members
Hope all are fine & doing good
I am requesting u all to help me in this practical bank transaction &
to renew my passport which will get expired next month
I am actually elaborating the problems & doubts I have. So please,
please, please help me members

Firstly, let me tell u a good news I suppose that is I got an account
in S B I in my name & my mom as a gardian for my bank account. I do
have account in other banks & depossits but as most of u suggested me
to get an account in sbi. So I did & compelled my parents to creat an
account in S B I.
Actually I am sorry to tell that it is a burden to my father & more
burden to my auditer in fact
But I requested him that is my father that I would like to do the net
banking transaction.
So as u all know that my father & my mom is soooo kind & good to me.
The problem is, I wanted to do transactions like paying the bills of
electricity, water bill, movie booking, e recharge or the currency for
my mobile, paying tax for the Bangalore developement authority, paying
tax
and mainly paying the income tax online
So please can any one help me???
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
please, please, please, please, please, please, please
help me members
I at least in any way would like to help my father
Actually, to be frank to tell u all that my father tells that me that
to study well & not to worry about business till he is there but I
have that curiosity which makes me to explore , ask many things about
business & do some petty work.
At least for my satisfaction

Secondly, I would like to renew my passport date online easily. So
please can u all help me in this?
I really don't know any thing about this passport as my father did. I
mean, there was an agent who did this work to make passport in
passport office. In return, v payed a comission or sum for his hard
work as he stood in queue & got the passport sanctioned.
Please members, I request u all to help me
Please, please, please
I anticipate u all experts will help me
In regards
Shreyas