Dear Arif
Your exclamation does not convey anything!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Arif husain
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 12:55 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Advocates: procedure of providing PH reservation

ah-----Original message-----
From: Shona Man
Sent:  28/04/2012, 12:14  am
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
hi friends wishing you all well and need your guidence that i am going to
appear in the test for the post of principal under directorate of education
delhi which is to be held from 10Am. To 12Pm. Today on sunday 29-04-2012 in the
u p s c building delhi. How much extra time should be allotted to me? The other
quiry is that my c5 mobile doesn't read the pdf file. Hope your support with
thanks and regard. Arif husain mobile no.9910676268

Please  send your concerns to me also. I am very much interested in
looking out the issues related to PWDs.