Hi all.
Well, relatively speaking, Google Drive is accessible!!!. Its much
better than say the situation when Chrom was launched, or for that
matter google docs. If you install the drive on your PC and then
navigate it using Windows Explorer, there is not much of a
complication.
However, the web interface isn't the greatest, but at least the cursor
would move with the arow keys, and eventually you could kind of find
your way. But I haven't quite figured out as to how to share files,
although on my windows 7 machine, in the explorer interface, there is
a sub-menu that gives various options for the same. But again, the
same option is missing on my Vista laptop.
All in all, not the perfect product from Google, but way better than
what their history suggests.

Think Ms. verghese is talking about google.com, the searcher, but if
you dig deep, all that nice and easy interface is a goner!.