Hello,
  I upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7 two weeks ago.  When I
started using Windows 7, I have faced difficulties.  Now, I like
Windows 7 & don't want to go back to XP as primary OS.  I am facing a
big problem with Email clients.  I didn't get useful informations from
internet in this matter.
The problem is,  I have few identities, address book (.CSV) & message
folders (.dbx) for each identities in Outlook express in XP. These 3
items    are ready to integrate to windows 7.  But, I can not
understand how to create identities & integrate the message folder in
Windows live mail, ms outlook and thunderbird.  I am using Live mail
14.0 not 15.0, MS Outlook 2003 & thunderbird 12.0.  Please help me to
how to do this in any of 3 items.
Also, How to paste shortcuts in start menu.  In XP, We can paste in
C:\Documents and settings\user name\start menu\.
Where is this path in win 7?  I think many win7 users in this list &
expecting the positive replies.
Regards
Sinoj.