Well, I believe accessibility in an aircrafts and airports dominated national
media a few days ago.
Accessibility and even availability of a disabled coach, or rather a
handicapped coach in railway's terms, does not surely carry enough importance
to warrant a discussion at the ministry level!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is my firm opinion that anybody in this world does not appreciate the
importance of any issue, unless she/he has, in person had the  experience in
question or analogous experience at least.
So, I may not expect the issue of "handicapped coach" to be understood in full,
let alone be taken up or argued or acted upon by those who have never had a
taste of traveling in an unreserved general ordinary class in life, or with
aspirations or compulsions for the same.
They did and do take up the issues of accessibilities where they have relevant
experience or aspire to are compelled to have the experiences.

I have, time and again highlighted various issues concerning the coach in this
forum and also written to railway ministry.
I am ready for any memorandum or demonstration to resolve the issues, provided
we gather enough support and will power to strive for the same.

Coming to the importance of sensation in life, I really congratulate initiators
of "Dialogue in the dark" for providing analogous experience of visual
impairment to the sighted.
Similar initiatives for other disabilities and conditions should also be
launched, and made mandatory for all professionals including judges etc. in
order to make them experience what it is like to lack a sense in life.
Still in such experiences also, the issue of differing basic assumptions
remains, but to discuss it would be going too far into philosophical realms for
me here and may not be appreciated by all.