I had used it to teach my students. But I feel that talking typer is more
flexible, and the latest version has good sounds.
With regards
Jaison Bellarmine-----Original message-----
From: shankar shan
Sent:  09/05/2012, 6:33  am
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] (no subject)

Dear all, greetings!!!

We are all good at computers, but how about the typing and keyboard skills?

As for my knowledge, most of us are using different typing software’s
to learn the typing with different voices, I mean to say that speech
synthesis [tts]

but I got the software which work’s with jaws

please try it once!!!

And shaire the results

Note: this is the demo version

Please click below to download the software
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20332677/TypeAbility4.0ForJAWS.exe

--
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Email: harshalgip...@gmail.com
Msn: harshalgip...@hotmail.com
Skype: shankar.a
mobile:+91 9591 8464 42