From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Mujtaba
Merchant
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 12:55 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] 2 doubts regarding MS outlook

Hello Yusuf,

Below are the answers to your questions:

1.       The incoming message which are coming are in the word format. So,
how to change it into html format? As well as, outgoing message also.
Answer: The messages you get are not in word format, they are in plain text
format. And this totally depends on in which format the sender has sent you
the email. For your outlook setting to be able to send the messages in HTML,
on the main window of outlook go to tools and then options, switch to the
mail format tab. There you will get a combo box asking you in which format
you want to compose your emails, just change it to HTML.

2.       when I am in inbox, one notification comes, click here to download
the pictures, to help protect privacy, outlook prevents automatically
download pictures. I want to know what is it and how to stop it?
Answer: The emails you get are in HTML format in such cases, not all objects
or images in the email are sent through a secure source. Therefore outlook
protects your computer from downloading such images in the email message. To
allow automatic download of images follow the below instructions:

1. On the Tools of the main outlook window menu, click Trust Center, and
then click Automatic Download.
2. Clear the Don't download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages
or RSS items check box.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India

First of all, thanks for giving me a good suggestions for using MS outlook.
Now, here I have 2 doubts regarding this. Before that, I will tell you that
I have upgraded MS office version from 2003 to 2007.

1.       The incoming message which are coming are in the word format. So,
how to change it into html format? As well as, outgoing message also.

2.       when I am in inbox, one notification comes, click here to download
the pictures, to help protect privacy, outlook prevents automatically
download pictures. I want to know what is it and how to stop it?

Waiting for your soon reply regarding this.

With warm regards,

Yusuf vohra.