It will be a nice effort.
With regards
Jaison Bellarmine-----Original message-----
From: li...@srinivasu.org
Sent:  11/05/2012, 5:20  pm
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Support to NVDA A thought

Hi all,
Off late it's nice to see many of us are enjoying the computing NVDA - free and
open source screen reader and honestly, I feel, there is a good progress.

You may also be aware, NV Access is looking for funds to sustain this project.
I have a thought: we are about 2000+ members on this forum. And if each one can
able to contribute INR 500 it will be INR 10 lacs; which I guess would be good
amount.

I will be happy to coordinate this effort. Please let me know what you all
think.

Regards,
Srinivasu
Sent from my iPhone