I read to the end with anticipation.

Unfortunately, the link is missing in the message...

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Siddalingeshwar
Ingalagi
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 4:06 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] How to listen Vividh Bharati Online?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "AbhiSays.com" <theabhishekku...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 10:09:45 +0000
Subject: How to listen Vividh Bharati Online?
To: ingalagisi...@gmail.com

AbhiSays.com

How to listen Vividh Bharati Online?

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/abhisays/~3/zdisp0W5HXA/how-to-listen-vividh-bharati-online.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Vividh Bharati is one of the most popular radio services which provides
entertainment in the form of film music, skits, short plays and interactive
programmes. Some of the old popular programmes of Vividh Bharati are
Sangeet Sarita, Bhule Bisre Geet, Hawa Mahal, Jaimala, Inse Miliye, Chhaya
Geet etc., are still distinctly recognized by the listeners. From time to
time new programmes were introduced like Biscope Ke Batein, Sargam Ke
Sitare, Celluloid Ke Sitare, Sehatnama, & Hello Farmaish. Like millions of
kids of early 90s, I also grew up listening to Vividh Bharati. I have
always been big fan of Vividh Bharati. Bioscope ki baatein, Celluloid Ke
Sitare and Hawa Mahal were some of my favorite Radio Programmes.

 From last a few years, I couldnt get chance to revamp this long lost hobby.
Many people including me find trouble to listen radio these days,
especially in the age of internet and mobile phones. However, it is
possible to listen to Vivid Bharati through live streaming resources
available on internet.

In 1999 Vividh Bharati Service proved its success connecting Indian
Soldiers posted on remote border areas to their family members through a
special programme entitled Hello Kargil (during Kargil War), through which
not only the family members of the soldiers , but even a layman including
young and old conveyed their best wishes to the soldiers to keep up their
morale.

Eminent actors, play back singers, renowned writers, lyricists, directors
and music directors have found way to express their experience and opinion
through the Vividh Bharati Platform .

With the advent of new technology the transmission of programmes gradually
migrated from earlier medium wave transmission to high quality digital
stereo FM. Vividh Bharati now enjoys global listenership through Direct to
Home Service (DTH) besides other 11 channels of All India Radio.

Popular Vividh Bharati Programmes ::

Hawa Mahal
Sangam
Sangeet Sarita
Bhule Bisre Geet
Jaimala and Vishesh Jaimala
Inse Miliye
Chhaya Geet
Biscope Ke Batein
Sargam Ke Sitare
Celluloid Ke Sitare
Sehatnama
Hello Farmaish
Sakhi Saheli
Pitara
Ujaale Unki Yaadon Ke
Hello Saheli

To listen Vividh Bharati Online, click the below mentioned link.

--
You are subscribed to email updates from "AbhiSays.com."