Hi sir,
innicially a visually impaired person may feel some type of difficulty
with touch screen phones. But as soon as you learn to adjust touch
screen phones are usable for visually impaired people without any
hitch. Personally I like to use a touch screen phone. Not because of
it may be a style statement but it gives a very positive impression
that visually impaired people are not confined to tactle keyboards.
regards

On 5/15/12, Shankar <harshalgip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No matter that u r blind or lowvision
> any 1 can use the eye phone
> the tricke thing is user should no about the layout of the phone
> make sure about the icons r arranged on the screen

>>> lastly
>>> if the i pad is really same function or utility as i fone, then I
>>> would like to have one.
>>> Another good thing is My uncle has fone already but not really sure. I
>>> could say that he has some thing relating to i or apple & he is giving
>>> me in fact.
>>> So wanted your suggestions even regarding whether other i gajets
>>> accessible with screen readers & does it come with defaultly installed
>>> one?
>>> Please help
>>> yours
>>> shreyas