Hey
Zujar, has sent to those who has requested him offline.
Please ask him by offline.

Zujar, The excel file was very informative.
Thankyou very much for sending us such a file.
Can u provide a excel tutorials which explains the use of jaws keystrokes.
I mean how to use jaws with excel. and also for the latest version for
both the softwares.
this document is very good for a basic learning.
Many thanks for ur effort.

Cheers,
Radha

On 5/19/12, nitin patel <patelnit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> you should upload somewhare eles like sendspace or dropbox.
> because the atachments are not aloud in this mailing list.
> so it is not showing here.
>
> On 5/19/12, Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala <zujarbri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi AccessIndians,
>>
>> I have sent the reference document to all who requested it for. Check
>> your
>> inbox and let me know if I missed serving your request.
>>
>> Shoot me your response on zujarbri...@gmail.com and not the list.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Zujar
>>
>> An optimist laughs to forget while a pessimist forgets to laugh...

>>> 2. Click Data menu and select Validation from the menu. Alternatively
>>> ALT+D
>>> followed by L. The Data Validation dialog opens with Settings tab by
>>> default.
>>> 3. Specify the below values in the dialog box:
>>> Allow: Whole Number
>>> Data: Between
>>> Minimum: 50
>>> Maximum: 200
>>> 4. Activate the OK button.
>>> 5. Now when your cursor is on one of the selected cells, JAWS would
>>> indicate
>>> that is it a whole number input between 50 and 200. Try entering an
>>> invalid
>>> value in it and see how Microsoft Excel behaves.
>>>
>>> You can check out the other options to restrict input in a cell by
>>> exploring
>>> various options in the Allow combo box. You can select List in this
>>> combo
>>> box and specify the list of items in the Source edit  box. For example
>>> specify months:
>>>
>>> 1. Select List in the Allow combo box.
>>> 2. Specify comma separated list of months in the Source edit box as
>>> shown
>>> below:
>>>
>>> January, February, March, April
>>>
>>> The cells would contain a combo box with the list of specified items.
>>>
>>> About Data Filtering:
>>>
>>> Data Filtering helps you hide irrelevant data from the current view.
>>> This
>>>
>>> is
>>> useful when you have a large amount of data and want to view data that
>>> meets
>>> specific criteria. Microsoft Excel provides two options for filtering:
>>>
>>> AutoFilter - This option places a combo box on top of each column with
>>> values in that column. Selecting a specific value in this combo box
>>> hides
>>> rows that do not match the selected value in that column. In other
>>> words,
>>> uncheck values that you wish to hide from the current view. You can
>>> apply
>>> AutoFilter by selecting Data menu > Filter > AutoFilter. Alternatively,
>>> ALT+D followed by F F.
>>> Advanced Filter - This option comes to play when you have a complex
>>> criteria
>>> like all products costing 500 and above with a total sales volume of
>>> 3000000
>>> and above. Select Data menu > Filter > Advanced Filter or press ALT+D
>>> followed by F A. The Advanced Filter dialog box asks for the following
>>>
>>> List Range: This is the source data to filter For example, $A$1:$P$201.
>>> Criteria Range: This specifies the range of cells where you have entered
>>> the
>>> filter criteria. For example $q$1:$r$2.
>>>
>>> Here are the steps to apply an advanced filter to list all products that
>>> cost 500 or more with a sales volume of 3000000 and above.
>>>
>>> 1. Select the list range for example, $A$1:$J$1000.
>>> 2. Place the cursor in any cell other than the above range. I choose K1
>>> for
>>> now. Enter values in cells as shown below:
>>> K1 Cost
>>> K2 >=500
>>> L1 Sales
>>> L2 >=3000000
>>>
>>> 3. Select Data menu > Filter > Advanced Filter. Alternatively, ALT+D
>>> followed by F A.
>>> 4. Specify the following list and criteria ranges in the Advanced Filter
>>> dialog box:
>>> List Range $1$1:$J$1000
>>> Criteria Range $K$1:$L$2
>>>
>>> 5. Activate the OK button.
>>>
>>> Your data would display only records that match the criteria specified
>>> in
>>> the cell range K1:L2. If you change any criteria then you need to apply
>>> the
>>> filter once again. The data would not auto refresh.
>>>
>>> About password protecting and sending a file through email:
>>>
>>> You can apply a password in the Save As dialog box as outlined below:
>>>
>>> 1. Open the File that needs be password protected.
>>> 2. Open the Save As dialog box. This dialog box opens when you save a