You can move or resize a window when it is in a normal or restored
state - a window is said to be in a restored state when it is not
maximized/minimized. This can be confirmed by checking if the Restore
option is disabled in the context menu that appears by pressing
ALT+SPACEBAR, disabled means the window is already in a restored state
and enabled means it is not. If Restore option is enabled then press
ENTER on it to Restore the window. Steps to Move/Size a window are
listed below:

1. Press ALT+SPACEBAR to open the context or control menu for the
application window in focus.
2. Select Move or Size option as desired.
3. Press SHIFT+ARROW keys to move/resize the window as many times you want.
4. Press ENTER to apply changes.

Note that you can press ESCAPE key to reject positioning/sizing
changes before step 4 above. Below are the effects of pressing
SHIFT+ARROW keys in step 3:

Move:
SHIFT+ARROW key moves the window by one point in the direction of the
arrow key. For example SHIFT+UP moves the window one point above the
current location.

Size:
1. The width changes by pressing SHIFT+LEFT and SHIFT+RIGHT. Pressing
one of these keys for the first time after step 2 determines the
direction in which you wish to change the width. Pressing the same
arrow successively increases the width in that direction while the
opposite arrow decreases the width in that direction.
2. The height changes by pressing SHIFT+UP and SHIFT+DOWN. Pressing
one of these keys for the first time after step 2 determines the
direction in which you wish to change the height. Pressing the same
arrow successively increases the height in that direction while the
opposite arrow decreases the height in that direction.

On 5/20/12, radha mahesh <r.radh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thankyou for that.
> but I'm asking for resizing the window size and to move them.
>
> On 5/20/12, Mujtaba Merchant <mujta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Use the key combination alt+spacebar. X to maximize the window.
>>
>> Mujtaba Merchant
>> Bangalore, India

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!