Dear Access Indians,

Greetings from NAB Delhi

We are glad to announce the next Batch for Diploma in Computer & access
Technology.
The Details are as follows:

Last date for submitting the application form: 20th June, 2012
Interview date: 23rd June, 2012
Training start on: 2nd July, 2012
Course duration: 5 months @ 15 hrs per week

Eligibility

Class 10th or above
Knowledge of English is a must

Topics to be covered

Keyboard orientation, Speech familiarity & typing training
Computer concepts - hardware, software, memory
The Windows OS
Creating folders, saving and opening file, copy, cut, paste data.
Microsoft Word - most features should be covered
Microsoft Excel
Internet and Email
Scanning
Ms Power point.
Screen Reader customization
Introduction to DAISY Playback tools
Using mobile accessibility
Chatting (text and voice)
System setting I.E. date and time hide file and folders,   password etc.
Using networking.

Fee Structure:

Registration Fee     Rs 500/-(one time), to be paid only when the selection is
confirmed.

Interested candidates are requested to fill the application forms in the
provided stipulated time period and submit them at NAB centre. Candidates can
send their applications through post also at the following address:

National Association for the Blind
Sector-5, R. K. Puram
New Delhi 110022

The application form can be downloaded from the link given below
http://nabdelhi.org/Diploma_training.doc

For any query/doubt feel free to contact NAB Helpline on:01164556968
Monday to Saturday (9am to 9 pm)
or can send mail to
helpl...@nabdelhi.org

Thanks