Hi,

Just open the start menu and start typing

you will se the result options in real time by pressing up and down arrow
keys
and if theres nothing press enter, and a detailed search will be executed

Sagar
+1.905.929.4414
intouchid: 2010-SAGAR007 <http://intch.me/2010-SAGAR007>

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character." - Albert Einstein