Hello,
Why don't you try to get touch with any good schools or tution classes
directly of your town? It may be possible, nowadays schools are
closed, but it may be possible to get any teacher's contact there.
Believe me, somewhere and somebody is always ready to help us. Now 60%
criteria has been removed, so little easy for us to find out scribe.
I did it during IBPS clerk exam and I got success after going third
school whithin four hours.