Dear members,

I have recd few mails from members, just reminding that it's an IT Mnc, the
recruiter has requested me to use its name in public but I m responding and
revealing the company details to all those who have written to me. People from
commerce background only must write. Any PG further might help.

Regards

Kiran S Deshpande

Sent from my iPad

DISCLAIMER:-

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the
personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and
may be legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the