no sir you did not understand my problem I am able to hear voice after
typing but I am not able to read by using arrow keys mean left and
right up and down arrow keys. I am able to hear only blank and also
say all command not working after pressing insert down arrow jaws
anounsing only blank so try to solve my this problem.