You can improve your ability with the following things.
1. Do all possible work of typing such as notice, memo, tender, reports of meetings, reports of events for publication, announcements of events. 2. For letter drafting take help of Angel or mobile. Record the content of the letter and type it. If you are in touch with the official correspondence then you can send reply also.
4. Keep the record in your pen drive for the ready refferences.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mahesh bhagwat" <maheshbhagwa...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 10:49 PM
Subject: [AI] (ai) thanks to legal experts,and helpful friends.

thanks respected siniors and friends. Specially kanchan madam,harish
sir, rajesh sir, rungtaji nfbm and nab india and others. Due to your
direct and indirect support i am pramoted as a junior clerck at
ahmednagar zp in maharashtra. Plese guide me to improve my ability and
utility. thanks again yours mahesh bhagwat ahmednagar. Mobile,
08087272893.,