Delhi Metro is quite Accessible.
If you are totally blind, don't worry you can avail the facility of
G4, SDS, and Metro owned employees for boarding train and reaching at
the desired platform.
And after boarding, you can tell to Train operator (T.O) to call other
officials to help at yur destination station.
You need not to ask anyone in the train, excuse me? which station is it?
You are informed alternatively in Hindi and English about the upcoming station.
And remember, you have a seat reserved in the train which is announced
again and again.
So if train is too crowded then yu can again do Excuse me!
No concession.
Take token before travelling anywhere in the metro.
if you want to travel frequently, don't forget to buy smartcard to
save your time and avoid standing in long cues.
And finally, generally, you meet nice, concerned, and educated
travellers who themselves will not let yu go alone.! and will
accompany you!
So no issues. happy travelling in Delhi Metro.
Make your plann without any fear.
And yes, keep open your Stick while alone in the Metro station's
Premises , yu never know, when yu make jump on Metro track.
So be careful also,.
On 6/7/12, moiz tundawala <moiztundaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Avinash Shahi
M.A. Political Science