From: Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor <timys...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AI] how to convert video through any video converter
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Thursday, 7 June, 2012, 2:15 PM

dear friend!!! use oxilon converter!!! its a free software.

how to use:

1. select the file.

2. press  application key.

3. expand oxilon-video submenu.

4. press enter on 3gp.

make sure that your in the 3gp format.

if it is announcing something different, press number 3 there.

it will announce 3gp2 something, no, no. that is not our desire format.

so, press 3 again, now u will get another format that is 3gp.3gp.

good!!! that is our desire format.

while creating 3gp file, generally the audio quality will be bad, so, for good
quality, press tab and reach audio codec.

by default it will be AMR, u should change it in to AAC.

your done.

want to download oxilon???

click below link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7aph60