Dear Kavitha

i think, Kirin forgot to put question mark in the subject line.
i don't think there is any special ladies coach for disabled ladies.

At 12:50 PM 6/11/2012, you wrote:
this is happening to all the handicapped coaches. I was not aware there is a separate coache for handicapped ladies so far. Is that true? Is that available in all trains?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kiran Baug" <kiranbaug2...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:05 PM
Subject: [AI] Handicap coach is for ladies general passenger

Dear Members,

On Sunday, 10/06/2012, it was very urgent to go to Pune and there was
no time for reservation ticket.  I decided to get the general ticket
and catch the Handicap coach of Udyan express from Dadar.

Till time i located the handicap coach of Udyan express and entered
inside i found that the coach was full of ladies passengers as the
handicap coach is beside ladies general coach.

I tried lot to get in  but they was not letting me to get in and also
it was to late to get down and call the guard beside as train already
left.

I called to railway emergency number and asked to empty the coach in
kalyan and they assured me that they will but at Kalyan nobody arrived
from police staff and more ladies passenger and few gents board the
train.

Till time the handicap coach has converted in to general coach and i
was still standing near to door of the coach.

I called to railway helpline again and inform them that no police
staffs have attended to empty the coach.

the lady in the phone assured me that until and unless the coach is
empty the train will not leave.

Kurzat station went no actions were taken and the situation was more
worse.  No place to move anything even people went inside the toilet.

I again called to helpline that no staff attended the handicap coach
the call handler told me that ladies passengers has also called that
there is no space in ladies general compartment due to this they have
board the handicap coach and because of it guards and police staff is
not taking any action on my complaint.

I told her that handicap coach is only for the handicap people and not
for ladies general passenger so empty to coach as soon as possible and
told to her to empty the coach at current station

Next station was Lonawala and no police staff attended the coach and
lost the hope of getting the coach empty.

I reached Pune standing almost 4 hours.

This is my first experience of handicap coach of express and it was worse.

Regards,
Kiran Baug

                                with warm regards
       Mahendra Galani

skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,