Hello team,
I am srinivas from bangalore.
According to Accessindia guidelines, we cannot attach any files to
this list. That's why I am writing my querees  in one place.
 1. I installed talks in my E63 mobile phone. I regestered for 10 demo
version. But it is happened mistakenly. When the talks started to
speaking, it is giving instructions after every 10 minutes it is
telling "lisence is expired"
Can anyone guide me how to do from here one?
2. Recently you all herd about Table PC's. Just I want to know can we
install Jaws in table PC's?
 And finally, 3. I got keystrokes from NVDA menu. But I didn't get
keystrokes for internet. Can anyone guide me how to get?
Please spare your time to read my mail.
 Walm regards
Srinivas.
Mob: 9590872930.