Hello dear friend, you had pasted a an article which is good to read.  Even my
intention is not to hurt anybody sentiments.

I think so you are having some misconceptions let me try to rectify.  I am not
sure that I can clear your doubts to clear doubts please visit www.irf.com or
listen to Dr. Zakir Naik's talks in youtube on any topic you select.

1.  As concern to donations even muslims friends do not know where and how to
give charity.  A person who earn his monthly salary in any form of intrest is
not permisable to give charity.  That means he should earn his income in proper
way i.e he should not work in banks and related with banks like money should
not earn by money.
As concern to building of masjid and madrasa how can we will build nation?  In
madrasa they teach religious asspects yes it is true.  It is compulsory to
every muslim to give 2.5% of profit from his annual income which excedes of
more than 750 grams of gold or its equal.amount of silver with him.  If all
muslims come farward to give charity (zakath) every year.  Then we can try to
stop poverty.  The zakath should distributed in the poor.  Does this build the
nation.  In madrasa they teaches Quran and Hadees.  In qurn we can learn
sociology, sceince, embryology, geology, etc  In hadees we can learn
personality development, etc.  By learning Quran and hadees a person can come
to know what are the laws provided for women and men.

We should not give charity to anyone with blind-fooldedly, we should know where
the charity is spending.

regards,
sk.sazid.