To save to audio:
1.      Open or scan the file you want to save as audio.
2.      Press ALT+F to open the File Menu.
3.      Use your UP or DOWN ARROW key to navigate to
Save to Audio and press ENTER to open the Save
Pages dialog box.
4.      If you just want to save the current page, press the TAB
key to move to the Ok button and press ENTER.
5.      If the document you opened is large and you are saving
a range of pages, use your DOWN ARROW key to
select Save Page Range.
6.      Press TAB to move to the Page Range edit box and
type in the page numbers. You can use dashes or
commas between each number.
7.      If you want to save the entire audio file as one file,
press the TAB key to move to the Save Range as a
Single File check box and press SPACEBAR to place a
check in this box. Leaving this box unchecked saves
each page as a separate file.
8.      Press the TAB key to move to the Ok button and press
ENTER.
9.      When the Save to Audio dialog box opens, the File
Name edit box is active. Type a name for the file in this
edit box.
10.     Press TAB to move to the Files of Type combo box and
use the arrow keys to select the file format.
11.     If you want to save the file in a different folder, press
SHIFT+TAB twice to move to the files List View.
12.     Use the UP or DOWN ARROW key to navigate the List
View and when you find the folder where you want to
save the file, press ENTER.
13.     If you cannot find the file or folder in the List View, you
may want to look in the Tree View. Press SHIFT+TAB
again to move to the Look in combo box.
14.     Use your UP ARROW key to navigate the Tree View.
As you move to each folder, it opens automatically
revealing its contents in the List View below.
15.     When you have found the folder where you want to
save the file, press TAB to move to the Save button
and press ENTER to begin the text to audio conversion.
This may take a few minutes depending on the size of
the file. To cancel the process, press ENTER again.
Note:   If you attempt to save an audio file with the same name
as an existing file, OpenBook adds 01 to the end of the
filename. OpenBook does not overwrite the existing file.

HTH!

On 6/17/12, jagadeshwari kumari <jags...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi try downloading training material pertaining to your need available
> in the training material link in the freedom scientific section which
> is really sufficient to learn any freedom scientific product. hope
> this will help and friends please let me know is the conversion
> possible from any form of document to MP3 or DAISY or WAV in open book
> if it is installed on windows 7 machine which is failed in my case.
> Waiting for your reply and thanks a million in advance, and nice week
> days to you all.
>
> On 6/17/12, harshalgip...@gmail.com <harshalgip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> hope all r fine
>>
>> i have installed open book on my pc
>>
>> but i dont have any idea about how to scann the books
>>

>> if any 1 using the software
>> kindly send me step by step instructions
>>
>> -----
>> thanks and regards
>> shan
>> email: harshalg...@gmail.com
>> skype: shankar.a
>> mobile: +91 8971 870 886

> Skype: k.jagadeshwari78

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.