Hi All:

Since past few days I had observed that, while using Facebook, the
time it shows of my posts and that of birthdays is differant, i.e.
Birthday of my connection on Facebook would appear in the notification
at sometime in the afternoon in stead of the mid-night. Similarly, the
status posted in the morning on a perticular day if I see after couple
of days, would show of a day before at that time but evening time.

This problem may be there for many days, its just that, I started to
observe it and made a note for past couple of weeks.

I think, there is some problem in the date setting or the time or the
country, if there is such option available.

However, when I went in "Settings", I did not see any option for the same.

I use Facebook on my phone on m.facebook.com.

Your help would be greatly appritiated.

Thanks and warm regards,

Rahul.

--