also,  if you go for gsm bassed data cards, huawei's   original  data
card software called as mobile partner is also accessible.
note  that if you  buy that data card from mobile servis providers,
like airtel, idea or vodafone, there  provided  software might not be
accessible.

On 6/18/12, preetigac...@gmail.com <preetigac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends,
> i am in need of a datacard.
> At some point in time, i had m t s m.blaze, but i found it completely
> inaccessible.
> So kindly suggest me, which one to go for.something accessible.
> Thanks.
> Preeti

"
I have just three things to teach:
 Simplicity, patience, compassion.
 These three are your greatest treasures.
 Simple in actions and in thoughts,
 You return to the source of being.
 Patient with both friends and enemies
 You accord with the way things are.