hi, the best way to learn navigation keys in web brouzer,  is to open
the web brouzer, and  press talks+0 key and press  all the buttons 1
by 1, and talks will reads for you   the  everykey and its action.
to go back to normal mode, again press the talks+ 0 key.

On 6/18/12, uphar.73 <uphar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, to all
> I  am looking some help from your side Which can help me a  lot in surffing
> the sites in my cell fone .Are there any hot as well as nevigation keys for
> the same ,if so please forward me or is there any guide lines which I
> should use.
> Thanks

"
I have just three things to teach:
 Simplicity, patience, compassion.
 These three are your greatest treasures.
 Simple in actions and in thoughts,
 You return to the source of being.
 Patient with both friends and enemies
 You accord with the way things are.