From: "harish kapoor" <harish.kapoor1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:06 PM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] win7

hello accessindia friends
I am using window 7 in my lappy. when I want shutdown by pressing alt
plus f4. a msg display "instole the update and shutdown" what is it?
and I restart the leppy it's take  so much time. during the restarting
updation going on how to get rid off such kind of problem

with best regard

email:harish.kapoor1...@gmail.com
ph.:8882289259
assistant managerr in uco bank