To: "zoher" <zos...@gmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] doubt in gmail

good evening folks,

I am using Internet explorer but not morizilla firefox.
if I press insert z, JAWS is saying use virtual pc cursor off and
again if I press insert z, JAWS is saying use virtual PC cursor on.
but, my problem is not solved folks.
one more thing which i observed is if I press alt d and type any
address, JAWS is reading alt d but, not reading the address which I
typed.
so, I think the problem is in the whole web page and not only in gmail.
so, please tell me some solution folks.