hold on dear! there is a great saying "everyone acts like an expert if other has a problem but, everyone becomes stranger if he has the problem". tolerance is quite necessary in the life! defeat is often temporary but, never give up that's it. ☺ ☺ ☺! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sonu kapoor" <sonukapoor2...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 12:14 AM
Subject: [AI] leaving this place, thanks and regards

hey friends, greetings.
i have not any intension to hurt here anyone, but i think i have done so.
believe me, people from accessindia are just great, and i'm thankful
to their service.
but i'm finding that many things must be change, because change is
necessary at some point of time. anyway, it's my humble request to the
admin of this website, that at least in future keep this thing in mind
that if someone send wrong email-or/message then ask people to keep
patience. it's bad for me if someone called my emails as a spam. i'm
also running web platforms and this kind of things never happen on my
places.
some of the people also were hard with one boy here who had send blank
e-mail by mistake. we people actually don't know web services so i
don't think it is any need to be harsh or to called "An another
spammer"
infact, being a admin you must know that i am the member of
accessindia from last 2 years i think, and i haven't send any email.
so how would i know the rules and regulations of this website? a
merder was commited by me i guess?
now, it's the time to say good bye to accessindia, and wonderful
people from this place, so goodbye forever,
thank you, with best regards, Sonu Kapoor.