Score Foundation is an Information and Resource Centre for the visually
impaired based in Delhi. We are looking for a passionate and motivated
self-starter with proven research skills and a strong aptitude for
communication to be part of our dynamic team, helping us to build our
knowledge and information base whilst developing our external
communications.

Working with ophthalmologists, helping to establish a research fellowship,
coordinating and disseminating a campaign of RTI requests and much more -
your skills will be both utilised and developed and your work will be
stretching and rewarding.

With previous experience in the NGO sector and a strong interest in issues
of visual impairment and/or disability, you will have experience working on
varied research projects and disseminating your findings to different
audiences. A strong team player, you will be forthcoming with ideas, have
the ability coordinate others, problem solving and drive projects forward.

Please send a completed CV and cover letter detailing how your meet the
skills and experience to j...@eyeway.org no later than July 5th 2012.
Interviews will take place the following week.

Job description

Job title: Research and Communication Officer
Salary: Rs. 18,000 - 25,000 (depending on experience)
Deadline for submission: Thursday July 5th 2012