From: Ekinath Khedekar
Sent:  29/06/2012, 12:51  pm
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Not able to open MS files directly

Hi,

I am not able to open my microsoft doc and xls etc. files with MS
directly. I have to open with open with sub menu.

What setting changes should I do to be able to open files by hitting enter.

Pl. guide

Thanks in advance

--
“The waves breaking on the surface draw all the attention,
but it is the current beneath the water that determines your direction.”