From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Rahul Kelapure
Sent: 02 July 2012 16:40
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Android Tablet

Hi Friends,

I also have a similar question.

I am considering buying an IPad, would want to know if anyone is using it?

On its accessability and its usability for office work and otherwise.

Apart from the above, would also like to know whether other Tabs
accessability including that of Google, Aser and such other lower range Tabs
in terms of their accessability and the voice output quality of the screen
reading software.

I am open to the idea of buying a lower cost Tabs as well.

Would greatly appritiate your inputs.

Thanks and warm regards,

Rahul.

--