From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of mamta
Sent: 07 July 2012 12:00
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] computers games?

Can any one please help me by sending me the information of the games which
can be played on computers?

first preference are for the games which are accessible with jaws and or any
other screen reader software.

if any one has it then please do zip or rar I mean  attach it for me on my
this e mail id that is:

mamta.chandiram...@sbi.co.in

As I may not be able to download it soon and so am asking to send me as an
attachments.

your help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

"Disabilities create barriers, but determination breaks them".

Hellen Keller.

P Go Green: DO NOT print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary

With thanks and regards.

Mamta.

STATE BANK OF INDIA
ANDHERI WEST.
Mumbai!

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is
intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is
unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient
may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and
does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. ---