Hello,
Help, help, help please.
this is a long message.  please excuse me.  help me to fix below problem.  I am
asking a help here because, I can't go to check for a solution in internet
safely.
1.   I have been trying to install AVG internet security 2012 for some days in
Windows 7.  But, after installing, it, AVG does not turned on automatically and
even mannually.  When I go to start menu>AVG> this submenu shows as empty.
After starting from desktop, the following things can be seen in AVG window.
"You are not protected!graphic 174  Check the overview for your component
status. Fix AllClick fix to resolve all.
Overview
Scan now Anti-Virus LinkScanner E-mail Protection Firewall
Last scan: 7/6/12, 4:29 PM Not active Not active Not fully functional Error
Scan options
Update now
Last update: 7/6/12, 4:31 PM Update Manager Anti-Rootkit System Tools PC
Analyzer
The connection failed Driver not found Active Analysis required
Identity Protection
Hide notification "
While dragging mouse through AVG window, I can hear "kernel drive not found,
firewall error".
2. When trying to turn on from system tray through an option "3 important
message, 4 total message". A Dialogue appears,
"graphic 41  avgwsc
The action cannot be finished due to insufficient user rights. Please either
log on as an administrator user or turn on the Windows Vista UAC feature. Then
repeat
the action.
OK "
I have turned on the the UAC and I am already in Administrator account.
3. When I trying to connect to the internet to check a solution for this
problem, Following dialogue appears
"Error Connecting to Bsnl
graphic 603  Registering your computer on the network...
Error 720: A connection to the remote computer could not be
established.  You might need to change the network settings for this
connection.
If you continue to receive error messages, you can enable logging for
analysis.
graphic 213  Enable logging
For logging options, see diagnostics
Logging options can also be accessed by clicking the Remote Access
Preferences menu item under the Advanced menu of the Network
Connection Folder.
Redial Close "
4. After all, AVG prompts me to restart the computer to complete the updating
process.  If I restarted it, AVG again asking again to restart.  This is
happening again and again after all restarts.
After uninstalling AVG, I could  connect to internet and checked for a solution
through various online forums.  But, without any antivirus, it is danger.
Also, most of the forums are not easily accessible.  There is no heading tags
for each reply.
What is Windows defender?  As suggested by AVG forum, "please turn off or
uninstall any other security products if installed", I have turned off the
windows defender.  should I do it?  Now, I have completed my 7th attempt to
install AVG.
There is no problem with AVG in XP.
Can someone help me.
Thanks in advance.