totally agree with you amar sir.

On 7/8/2012 12:43 AM, Amar Jain wrote:
While I completely agree and understand that Mr. Sangma might not have
intended what he said, but given the fact that he is fighting for such
a high candidature, he should be careful in using his words. Go to
U.S., and call anybody anything just due to colour differences, and
see the consequences. I fully appreciate this organization, because
unless and until we make people realize for their mistakes, the things
are not going to change. There is no harm in fighting for our dignity.
People have good examples to give for failures of something specific,
and it would be worth while to see how such a great intellectually
smart thinking president like Mr. Sangma functions without doing for
which he condemn others! I just dont want to fight, but I dont want to
keep quite just because we can ignore to what he said. But at the same
time, there is no harm in acting matured. Again to conclude, no
problems with what he wanted to convey, but as an educated person, he
could have selected good words for doing so. I don't appreciate people
like Arvind Khejriwal for calling parliamentarians with great words
(dont want to state the same), because as a matured person, you need
to respect the system and people within the system. And I sincerely
hope with this step, not only Mr. Sangma will understand what he did,
but even others will take care in future.
  --
Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com