Hello Listers;

I'm hoping everyone is well.

I have an exciting announcement.
We have the best talking watch on the market!
The watch that when you set the time with the talking assistance (on board
instructions) it also sets the hands. These have been at our store for a
while; but now we have the long awaited Sync Watch with alarm.
Available with both male and female voices on board, for you to choose, and
alarm setting as simple as can be.
The alarm and "on or off status" are announced with the touch of just one
button.
In fact, all announce features are on that same button and nothing could be
easier.
Attractive white face with black numbers, and a clear voice of reasonable
volume, in stretch or leather band.
Suggested retail price $59, (so what has changed? It's the addition of the
alarm!)
We are running an introductory special of $57, applicable tax and Fed Ex
Ground shipping.
You can call to place an order for our in stock items, or pre-pay for any of
the available styles.
Currently in stock: lady's chrom with stretch.
Coming in the next order:
Lady's Gold tone, or 2 Tone Stretch or Leather (arrival time may depend on
choice,, pre-pay to secure yours today)
Men's Chrome, Gold Tone or 2 Tone with stretch or leather.
Introductory pricing is $57

Please if using Paypal, calculate any taxes (6% PA, 8% Phila.) on the
product only, before shipping of $10.
Do not add tax to the shipping.
You can call with your credit card, 215-6292990, Noon to 5PM (phones close
at 5PM)
Or send paypal payment, with *all *details, (mens/ladys chrome/gold/2 tone/
stretch/leather band) to:
n...@thenewvisionstore.com

Questions, call or write, as listed above.

Best to you all;