Hi Bijal
i know bit, not much about cooking.
however i put vessel first and then light the gas.
try this,
are  you useing skype? if yes, my wife can help you.

At 05:23 PM 7/11/2012, you wrote:
Dear all,
Since long I have been observing there is no thread regarding in the
area of cooking for vi people on such mailing list. It's also the most
powerful and necessary independent skill for us. Well, Nowadays my
mummy is teaching me to cook. I am late blind, so she is confused
somewhere how to treat me in this learning process, but still better
then earlier.
I am unable to adjust vessel properly on gas after burning the gas.
After practising, it's also good then previous, but still everytime  I
have fear of falling vessel while cooking. Is there special tips or
tricks for this?
This is very practical subject, so will any blind female who knows
cooking share contact number with me?
bijalpatel...@gmail.com
Any guidelines will be highly appreciated in this regard.
Thanks.
Bijal Patel.

                                with warm regards
       Mahendra Galani

skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,