you can have it by thumb impression also.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mamta" <mamta.chandiram...@sbi.co.in> To: "Sakina Dhariwala" <sfd100...@gmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: July 12, 2012 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] another barrier removed

I want to find out that if my signature may not come uniformly all the times
and I want a credit card. How can I do that? how can I get one?

I mean Can credit card be given to thumb impressions user?
or only to signature user?
if that is so then How to sign in the same patern so that I can have one fix
signature always.

Any other solusion is awaited.

If there is any circular or rules for the same then Please do attach it for
me as well.

How ever I also would like to know that
While getting a credit card should I disclose that I am visually impaired?
or should I attach my blindness certificate?

or its not to be disclosed.

Thanks a lot.

rgds

Mamta.