Hi fokes,
I think that most of you are aware of inclusiveplanet. For those who
don't know it is a website which functions as a knowledge shairing
platform for visually impaired people. On this website we have channel
called android access(android world). or something like that. Just go
through the website and look for the channel. . There you will find
the answers to most of your doubts. @Mamta mam! it is true that those
softwares have some buggs but still on an average they are able to
provide you a nice experience. If you want to spend some around 4100
rs more then you can also buy mobile accessibility from code factory.
It fully supports android phones. Talkback is a free screen reader
from google it means it is pre installed in most of the android
phones. You will have to enable it by going to settings of the device.
However some phones have shortcuts as well. Speal is a third party
software like NVDA for windows. It needs to be downloaded from it's
official webpage. And let me tell one thing that every device has a
learning curve in it's innicial days.

regards

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455