Dear All,

 As a follow up to the maths and science project e-mail that many of you must
have seen , the XRCVC is currently in the process of data collection.(The Maths
and Science project is undertaken by the XRCVC in partnership with Saksham and
aims to fill in the much required gaps in this area.)

  The questionnaire in the link below is for your reference to fill up. People
who are interested may please get in touch with us and we would like to
schedule a telephonic interview for for one hour at a mutually convenient time.
Any individual/ organisation/care giver who have studied/ taught or are
interested in the area of teaching and learning of mathematics and science by
the visually impaired may respond to this e-mail to ars...@xrcvc.org .
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVWNENJUkstQ0Zla1Bzc2JmYW9tSEE6MQ
 We would be grateful if you could spare your precious time to help us fill up
the questionnaire.  thank you for your support  XRCVC team

  • [AI] MATHS A... Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visuall St. Xavier's College
    • [AI] MA... Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visuall St. Xavier's College